Telephone Sales Representative | Full-Time Job | 3-Day Weekend
Iowa City, IA
Telephone Sales Representative
Full-Time Job Opening with 3-Day Weekend
FULL-TIME JOB OPENING
BASE + BONUS + INCENTIVE | UP TO $13.50/HR
4-DAYS, 10 HOURS/DAY | 3-DAY WEEKEND
WHAT DOES A TELEPHONE SALES REPRESENTATIVE DO?
In this role, you will be responsible for handling outbound sales inquiries using state-of-the-art contact center technology and customer experience methodology. You will also be responsible for taking incoming calls from our customers and providing world-class customer service. As a highly trained expert on products, technology, and business process you will work on behalf of some of the most recognized brands in the world. This role requires you to interact with hundreds of customers each week across the country to resolve support issues, sell new products and services, and ensure best in class customer experience. In addition to being the best in the business when it comes to customer interactions, you will need to be confident, fully engaged, a team player, and dedicated to bringing a positive and enthusiastic outlook to work each day. In addition to being an all-around great asset to the team, our entry level sales representatives are responsible for the following tasks:
- Listen to and resolve customer issues
- Utilize systems and technology to complete account management tasks
- Recognize sales opportunity and apply sales skills to upgrade customers
- Explain and position products and process when interacting with customers
- Appropriately escalate customer dissatisfaction
- Ensure first call resolution through problems solving and effective call handling
What makes a successful Sales Representative at Mass Markets? These are some of the top attributes we are looking for:
- Clear & Effective Communication
- Basic PC Skills
- Active Listening
General qualifications for the Call Center Representative position include:
- High school diploma or equivalent; College Students, Interns, and recent College Graduates are welcome
- Must have the ability to learn customer service software applications
- Must be proficient with basic PC skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Highly reliable
- Minimum 18 years of age
- Previous experience in retail, bartending, receptionist roles, phone jobs, sales, purchasing, hospitality, customer service, food service, or office/administrative roles is a plus, but not required since we train all new employees for the job.
WHY MASS MARKETS?
- Guaranteed Issue Life Insurance up to $100k
- Term Life Options
- Whole Life Insurance
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Roth & Traditional IRA Retirement Investment
A highlight of the position is the long 3-day weekend that our employees enjoy, meaning you fit your whole work-week into 4 days during the week. Utilize the 3-day weekend to relax at home, take a weekend trip, or whatever you enjoy doing in your free time!
At Mass Markets, we believe culture is equally important as pay, which is why our team members enjoy flexible scheduling, casual dress, and a lively atmosphere. Whether its a game of ping-pong in the break room or pizza on-the-house, there is always something to look forward to.
Mass Markets has been named on Inc. Magazine’s ranking of the Fastest Growing Private Companies nine times, and continues to be a major employer for the many regions in which the company is established.
BENEFITS & PERKS
Paid Time Off
BENEFITS & PERKS
Paid Time Off
Mass Markets- Iowa City, IA
Questions or Comments?
As a 15-year old organization and Anything-as-a-Service pioneer, Mass Markets offers comprehensive XaaS solutions for our customers. Beyond traditional customer service, inside sales, telemarketing, and tech support services, Mass Markets provides Managed Services Platform Products (MSPP) specializing in cloud technology, telephony software, and integration on-demand, as well as Multiple Contact Center Software Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) options.
Mass Markets operates exclusively in the USA to provide clients with comprehensive security measures, quality control, and extensive experience.