Customer Service Rep
Iowa City, IA
CUSTOMER SERVICE REP
Full & Part-Time Job Opening in Iowa City, Iowa
FULL & PART-TIME JOB OPENING
BASE + BONUS + INCENTIVE, UP TO $13.50/HR
7 AM – 4 PM | 12 PM – 9 PM | 4 PM – 9 PM
WHAT DOES A CUSTOMER SERVICE REP AT MASS MARKETS DO?
- Listen to and resolve customer issues
- Utilize systems and technology to complete account management tasks
- Recognize sales opportunity and apply sales skills to upgrade customers
- Explain and position products and process when interacting with customers
- Appropriately escalate customer dissatisfaction
- Ensure first call resolution through problems solving and effective call handling
What makes a successful Customer Service Rep at Mass Markets? These are some of the top attributes we are looking for to fill this position:
- Clear & Effective Communication
- Basic PC Skills
- Active Listening
Candidates should be positive, driven and confident individuals that will represent the company and its customers professionally at all times. Experience in customer care, sales or phone-based roles is a plus but not required. Other job requirements are:
- High school diploma or equivalent; College Students, Interns, and recent College Graduates are welcome
- Must have the ability to learn customer service software applications
- Must be proficient with basic PC skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Highly reliable
- Minimum 18 years of age
- Previous experience in retail, bartending, receptionist roles, phone jobs, sales, purchasing, hospitality, customer service, food service, or office/administrative roles is a plus, but not required since we train all new employees for the job
WHY MASS MARKETS?
- Guaranteed Issue Life Insurance up to $100k
- Term Life Options
- Whole Life Insurance
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Roth & Traditional IRA Retirement Investment
- Job Progression Plan with Regular Pay Increases
Work with Friends
Bring your friends too! In order to expand our talent pool, we highly encourage our employees to take part in the Mass Markets Employee Referral Program. If you know qualified cantidates, then this is a great opportunity to work alongside your friends.
At Mass Markets, we believe culture is equally important as pay, which is why our team members enjoy flexible scheduling, casual dress, and a lively atmosphere. Whether its a game of ping-pong in the break room or pizza on-the-house, there is always something to look forward to.
Mass Markets has been named on Inc. Magazine’s ranking of the Fastest Growing Private Companies nine times, and continues to be a major employer for the many regions in which the company is established.
BENEFITS & PERKS
Paid Time Off
BENEFITS & PERKS
Paid Time Off
Mass Markets- Iowa City, IA
Questions or Comments?
As a 15-year old organization and Anything-as-a-Service pioneer, Mass Markets offers comprehensive XaaS solutions for our customers. Beyond traditional customer service, inside sales, telemarketing, and tech support services, Mass Markets provides Managed Services Platform Products (MSPP) specializing in cloud technology, telephony software, and integration on-demand, as well as Multiple Contact Center Software Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) options.
Mass Markets operates exclusively in the USA to provide clients with comprehensive security measures, quality control, and extensive experience.